The Olympic eventing showjumping times for the conclusion of the competition have been released.
The action for the final day of the eventing at the Tokyo Games starts at 5pm today local time (9am British time).
The individual riders jump first in the first round, in reverse order of merit.
The team riders follow. One rider goes from each team, in reverse order of merit according to the team standings after the Olympic eventing cross-country results. Then the next rider from each team takes to the arena, again starting with the nation placed lowest after cross-country. And then the final team riders jump, once again in reverse order of merit according to team standings after cross-country.
Only 14 teams are fielding riders this afternoon because Thailand’s competitors have all either been eliminated or withdrawn. Brazil and Poland only have two riders jumping, so they start from the second team rotation.
The second round is for the top 25 individuals only, jumping in reverse order of merit for the individual medals. This round starts at 8.45pm local time (12.45pm British time).
There are no exact times issued for the showjumping, so the times below are approximate, based on 2min 30sec per round for the first round and 2min per round for the second, for which the course is shorter.
What are the Olympic eventing showjumping times for the British riders in the team round?
- Tom McEwen and Toledo De Kerser: 23rd into the arena at approximately 5.55pm local time (9.55am British time)
- Laura Collett and London 52: 37th into the arena at approximately 6.30pm local time (10.30am British time)
- Oliver Townend and Ballaghmor Class: 51st and last into the arena at approximately 7.05pm local time (11.05am British time)
What time do the Brits jump in the individual round?
- Laura Collett and London 52: 21st into the arena at approximately 9.25pm local time (1.25pm British time)
- Tom McEwen and Toledo De Kerser: 23rd into the arena at approximately 9.29pm local time (1.29pm British time)
- Oliver Townend and Ballaghmor Class: 24th into the arena at approximately 9.31pm local time (1.31pm British time)
Full running orders
- Find the full team round running order here [PDF download]
- Starting order by team for team round [PDF download]
- Starting order for individual round [PDF download]
You might also be interested in:
Horse & Hound magazine, out every Thursday, is packed with all the latest news and reports, as well as interviews, specials, nostalgia, vet and training advice. Find how you can enjoy the magazine delivered to your door every week, plus options to upgrade your subscription to access our online service that brings you breaking news and reports as well as other benefits.