With today’s cross-country action over, the European Eventing Championships showjumping times can now be approximately worked out.
The final trot-up takes place at 9am local time (8am British time).
The showjumping takes place in reverse order, by individual placing, with Britain’s overnight leaders Nicola Wilson and JL Dublin, the last to jump.
The first session of showjumping starts at 11am local time (10am British time). The second session, for the top 25, takes place at 2pm local time (1pm British time).
The competitors will tackle a course of 12 numbered fences, including a double and a treble, on the all-weather surface in the main arena at the venue in Avenches, Switzerland.
These will be the approximate European Eventing Championships showjumping times for the British pairs, based on each round taking two minutes.
Approximate European Eventing Championships showjumping times
- Nicola Wilson and JL Dublin (team), individual first overnight: 2.48pm local time (1.48pm British time)
- Piggy March and Brookfield Inocent (team), individual fourth overnight: 2.42pm local time (1.42pm British time)
- Sarah Bullimore and Corouet (individual), individual fifth overnight: 2.40pm local time (1.40pm British time)
- Kitty King and Vendredi Biats (team), individual seventh overnight: 2.36pm local time (1.36pm British time)
- Izzy Taylor and Monkeying Around (individual), individual 10th overnight: 2.30pm local time (1.30pm British time)
- Ros Canter and Allstar B (team), individual 55th overnight: 11.06am local time (10.06am British time)
View all the results and times from the European Championships.
You might also be interested in:
Horse & Hound magazine, out every Thursday, is packed with all the latest news and reports, as well as interviews, specials, nostalgia, vet and training advice. Find how you can enjoy the magazine delivered to your door every week, plus options to upgrade your subscription to access our online service that brings you breaking news and reports as well as other benefits.