Want to know how to watch Bramham Horse Trials (9-12 June)? We have all the info on how you can keep up with the premier Yorkshire event, which plays host to three four-star classes – a senior CCI4*-L, the British Horse Feeds under-25 CCI4*-L and the Land Rover CCI4*-S.
How to watch Bramham Horse Trials
Saturday’s cross-country action will be streamed on Horse and Country. The dressage on Thursday and Friday and showjumping on Sunday is not available to view anywhere.
How to follow Bramham with Horse & Hound
- Horse & Hound will be creating extensive online coverage of Bramham, including breaking news, reports on all the action as it unfolds and interviews, in addition to what will be included in the magazine report. To read all our Bramham coverage from Wednesday onwards, visit horseandhound.co.uk/tag/bramham-horse-trials
- To read beyond the paywall after five articles, readers will need to buy a subscription. Visit magazinesdirect.com/XHH-brandsite to buy a Horse & Hound website subscription or, for great value, a combined magazine and website subscription. If you are already a magazine subscriber, the cost to upgrade your subscription to include full website access is minimal – call 0330 333 1113 to find out more.
- Online report on the NAF Five Star BE80 national championships online on the evening of Thursday (9 June) and in the magazine (out 16 June).
- Full report on all the four-star classes in the magazine out 16 June.
- Review on The Horse & Hound Podcast episode 107 (available Thursday 16 June via the Horse & Hound website or Friday 17 June by searching Horse & Hound Podcast in your podcast app).
Bramham Horse Trials timetable
Overview timetable for eventing classes:
Tuesday 7 June
2-4pm: BE80 national championships dressage
Wednesday 8 June
9.30am-1.30pm: NAF Five Star BE80 national championships dressage
4pm: CCI4*-L and British Horse Feeds under-25 CCI4*-L first horse inspection
Thursday 9 June
11am: BE80 national championships showjumping
12.30pm: BE80 national championships cross-country
9.30am: CCI4*-L dressage and Land Rover CCI4*-S dressage
4pm: British Horse Feeds under-25 CCI4*-L dressage
Friday 10 June
9am: CCI4*-L dressage
9.30am: Land Rover CCI4*-S dressage
3.15pm: British Horse Feeds under-25 CCI4*-L dressage
Saturday 11 June
8.30am: Land Rover CCI4*-S showjumping
9am: Cross-country – CCI4*-L, followed by British Horse Feeds under-25 CCI4*-L, followed by Land Rover CCI4*-S
Sunday 12 June
8.30am: CCI4*-L and British Horse Feeds under-25 CCI4*-L final horse inspection
10am: British Horse Feeds under-25 CCI4*-L showjumping
12.15pm: CCI4*-L showjumping
You might also be interested in:
Horse & Hound magazine, out every Thursday, is packed with all the latest news and reports, as well as interviews, specials, nostalgia, vet and training advice. Find how you can enjoy the magazine delivered to your door every week, plus options to upgrade your subscription to access our online service that brings you breaking news and reports as well as other benefits.