The Land Rover Kentucky Three-Day Event cross-country times have been released ahead of the action on Saturday (30 April).
The CCI5* cross-country starts at 12.50pm local time (5.50pm British time) and the final rider is scheduled to start at 3.46pm local time (8.46pm British time).
Kentucky Three-Day Event cross-country times for British riders
- Leslie Law and Voltaire De Tre’: 12.58pm local time (5.58pm British time)
- Pippa Funnell and Majas Hope: 1.50pm local time (6.50pm British time)
- Yasmin Ingham and Banzai Du Loir: 3.18pm local time (8.18pm British time)
- Sarah Bullimore and Corouet: 3.34pm local time (8.34pm British time)
- Pippa Funnell and Maybach: 3.46pm local time (8.46pm British time)
Other riders to watch
- Will Coleman and Dondante (USA): 12.50pm local time (5.50pm British time)
- Doug Payne and Vandiver (USA): 12.54pm local time (5.54pm British time)
- Phillip Dutton and Sea Of Clouds (USA): 1.22pm local time (6.22pm British time)
- Boyd Martin and Tsetserleg TSF (USA): 2.26pm local time (7.26pm British time)
- Michael Jung and FischerChipmunk FRH (GER): 2.34pm local time (7.34pm British time)
- Hannah Sue Burnett and Harbour Pilot (USA): 2.38pm local time (7.38pm British time)
- Jonelle Price and McClaren (NZL): 2.42pm local time (7.42pm British time)
- Lauren Nicholson and Landmark’s Monte Carlo (USA): 2.46pm local time (7.46pm British time)
- Will Coleman and Off The Record (USA): 2.50pm local time (7.50pm British time)
Full Kentucky Three-Day Event cross-country times
- See all the times (cross-country times are listed to the right of the rider name)
You might also be interested in:
Horse & Hound magazine, out every Thursday, is packed with all the latest news and reports, as well as interviews, specials, nostalgia, vet and training advice. Find how you can enjoy the magazine delivered to your door every week, plus options to upgrade your subscription to access our online service that brings you breaking news and reports as well as other benefits.