The Bramham Horse Trials cross-country times have been released for Saturday’s four-star action.
The CCI4*-L long pairs will be first out on the cross-country course, followed by the riders in the British Horse Feeds under-25 CCI4*-L. The competitors in the Land Rover CCI4*-S head out on the cross-country last. They showjump in the morning tomorrow, so their competition concludes with the cross-country phase, whereas the pairs in the two long format classes will showjump on Sunday.
Bramham Horse Trials cross-country times for the top-placed pairs
- Piggy March and Coolparks Sarco (in first place after dressage): 12.26pm
- Izzy Taylor and Monkeying Around (second): 11.20am
- Ros Canter and Pencos Crown Jewel (third): 12.43pm
- Kirsty Chabert and Opposition Loire (fourth): 12.56pm
- Gemma Tattersall and Flash Cooley (fifth): 12.30pm
British Horse Feeds under-25 CCI4*-L
- Alex Holman and Carrick Diamond Bard (first): 1.48pm
- Phoebe Locke and Bellagio Declyange (second): 1.58pm
- Morgane Euriat and Baccarat D Argonne (third): 1.31pm
- Julie Simonet and Sursumcord’or (fourth): 1.41pm
- Héloïse Le Guern and Canakine Du Sudre Z (fifth): 1.25pm
Land Rover CCI4*-S
The competitors in this class showjump in the morning before their cross-country.
- Ros Canter and Izilot DHI (first): 4.27pm (10.46am showjumping)
- Alex Hua Tian and Jilsonne Van Bareelhof (second): 4.40pm (10.24am showjumping)
- Oliver Townend and Cooley Rosalent (third): 3.55pm (9.39am showjumping)
- Piggy March and Brookfield Quality (fourth): 4.12pm (9.57am showjumping)
- Tom McEwen and MHS Brown Jack (fifth): 3.45pm (9.24am showjumping)
Full cross-country times
You might also be interested in:
Horse & Hound magazine, out every Thursday, is packed with all the latest news and reports, as well as interviews, specials, nostalgia, vet and training advice. Find how you can enjoy the magazine delivered to your door every week, plus options to upgrade your subscription to access our online service that brings you breaking news and reports as well as other benefits.