You are voting for the winners of the Horse & Hound Awards in the following ten (10) categories: NAF Five Star Groom of the Year, Horseware Horse of the Year, Balanced Horse Feeds Pony of the Year, Ceris Burns Equestrian Professional Rider of the Year, Saracen Young Rider of the Year, Pikeur Amateur Rider of the Year, Prime Stables Volunteer of the Year, Absorbine Inspiration of the Year, Horse Dialog Club of the Year and Horserail Moment of the Year (the “Awards”).
By submitting your vote, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The vote will open on 17 October 2019 and will close at 23:59 on 23 October 2019 (the closing date).
2. You can submit your vote by the following method: Online: Go to www.horseandhound.co.uk/awards (the “Website”) and follow the instructions provided there. There is no charge for voting via the Website, other than any applicable fees for your Internet service provider, which will not be refunded by TI Media. Please note that votes submitted by any other method will not be valid.
3. Voting is open to individuals only and not any agencies, businesses or companies. Any TI Media employees or past employees, or anyone who is materially connected to the vote or Awards in any way whatsoever, are restricted from voting (including members of the immediate families or households of the above). Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
4. You are not required to vote in all categories. If you choose not to vote in any of the categories, your vote will only count towards the categories you have selected.
5. You will be required to select your vote in each chosen category from a shortlist of either four (4), five (5) or six (6) nominees.
6. You must select one (1) name only for each chosen category. If you select two (2) or more nominees for any category, your vote for that category will be declared void.
7. You may submit one (1) vote in each award category on the Website. In the event that you submit more than one (1) vote in any awards category on the Website, all votes submitted by you will be declared void.
8. The nominee with the most votes in each category will be the category winner.
9. Votes must be submitted by the person to whom the vote belongs.
10. Votes made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification. No responsibility can be accepted for votes lost, damaged or delayed due to computer error in transit.
11. No purchase is necessary in order to vote for the Awards.
12. Nominees of the Awards may vote for themselves, as per these terms and conditions.
13. The winners of the Horse & Hound Awards will be announced at a live awards ceremony on 4 December 2019 at Cheltenham Racecourse, Evesham Rd, Prestbury, Cheltenham GL50 4SH. The winners will also be published on 5 December 2019 at horseandhound.co.uk and in the 12 December 2019 issue of Horse & Hound magazine.
14. The eligibility of any vote is at TI Media’s sole discretion. TI Media reserves the right to disqualify and/or discount votes, and/or disqualify a nominee, hold void, suspend, or cancel the voting at any time, if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent, excessive or suspicious patterns of voting have occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting. In the event of any cancellation, suspension, a dispute, a tie, a technical failure or any other malfunction with the voting, TI Media reserves the right to arrange for the winner to be decided by a panel of judges based on the nominee who more closely matches the competencies set out in the Awards criteria for each category. The judging panel will be made up of three (3) judges from Horse & Hound and one (1) external judge who will be independent from TI Media, Horse & Hound and the Awards.
15. TI Media reserves the right to change, amend or cancel the vote and/or the Awards at any time. TI Media reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
16. TI Media cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any online system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
18. In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details in these standard terms and conditions shall prevail.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. The vote is promoted and administered by TI Media Limited (“TI Media”), which has its registered offices located at 161 Marsh Wall, London, E14 9AP and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 53626.