In this week’s Horse & Hound magazine, out on Thursday 15 October, we bring you the full report from the Horse of the Year Show. We also chat to event rider Gemma Tattersall who is working on her fitness for Rio and we investigate whether equestrianism is losing out to other sports. You can also enjoy all the news and reports, including eventing from Weston Park and much more.
What’s in Horse & Hound magazine: 15 October 2015
- FEI ‘confident’ equestrian events safe at Rio
- Geneva to trial pioneering showjumping technology
- Are competition riders more outgoing?
- Is equestrianism losing out to other sports?
HOYS special report
- Showing: Horse classes, natives, Search for a Star and more
- Showjumping: Grand prix, H&H Foxhunter, pony classes and more
- Dressage: Future Elite Championship class
- Driving: double harness scurry and private driving
- H&H interview: Gemma Tattersall on improving her fitness for Rio
- Horse hero: Dressage star Woodlander Farouche
- Access all areas: Nicole Pavitt discusses the driving force of success
- The natural horsemanship debate: Is it going mainstream?
- Eventing: Weston Park, Boekelo, Little Downham and Mark Phillips comment
- Dressage: Brook Farm Area Festival, Scottish Championships, regional highlights and Anna Ross comment
- Showjumping: regional highlights
- Hunting: Hunting life and Richard Gurney comment
- Team Chasing: Pytchley
- Riding Clubs: Dressage to music championships
- The best of my fun, I owe it to…: Alex Hua Tian
- Properties: Houses with floodlit arenas
- Vet: The importance of strength and stability
- Move it like: Oliver Townend
- Equo events listings
- The horse that made me: Graham Fletcher
- Horses for sale
Get your magazine today