This week’s Horse & Hound magazine, out on Thursday 25 July, is our showing special where we look at why there are fewer working hunters on the circuit and ask top riders what their secret weapons are.
- Download digital magazine on iPad
- Download digital magazine on other devices
- Subscribe to the paper magazine
What’s in Horse & Hound magazine: 25 July 2013
- Working hunters: Why there are fewer on the circuit
- Secret weapons: What gives top riders the edge?
- Royal International: A preview of the action
- Lone rangers: H&H meets readers who have struck out on their own and made a success of it
- Distance learning: Why it’s worth considering
- H&H finds that horse sales are yet to pick up
- Gypsy cob herd causes headaches for welfare agencies
- Eventing: Aston-le-Walls
- Eventing starting box: Upton House and more
- Dressage: Somerford Park, Bishop Burton and more
- Dressage comment: Carl Hester
- Sport horse: Young Dressage Horse of the Future
- Showjumping: Chantilly, Keysoe and more
- Showjumping comment: Graham Fletcher
- Brits abroad: Showjumping from Europe
- Showing: North of England, Scottish Horse and more
- Hunting: Festival of Hunting, Peterborough
- Polo: Gold Cup and Coworth Park Challenge
- Endurance: King’s Forest
- Driving: Catton Park, BDS Area 10 Summer and more
- Letters: Have your say
- Ask H&H: How do you become a fence judge?
- Vet clinic: What’s new in the veterinary world?
- Subscription offer: Sign up today for huge savings
- The moment: Michael Whitaker
- Careers special
- Horses for sale: New on the market this week
Get your magazine today