This week’s Horse & Hound magazine, out on Thursday 22 August, features our European Championship preview — where we look at who to watch and how to follow the action.
- Download digital magazine on iPad
- Download digital magazine on other devices
- Subscribe to the paper magazine
What’s in Horse & Hound magazine: 22 August 2013
- Dressage: It’s tight at the top
- Eventing: A time of change
- Para dressage: Brits are still the team to beat
- Showjumping: Who will take the individual honours?
Stabling and arenas special
- Through the keyhole: H&H takes a look behind the scenes at Ruth Edge’s and Fiona Bigwood’s yards
- Summer jobs: How versatile can hunters really be?
- Eventing community left reeling by death of young rider
- British team stalwart Mistral Hojris to miss Euros
- Eventing: Somerford Park
- Eventing starting box: Smiths Lawn and more
- Showjumping: Valkenswaard and more
- Showjumping comment: Graham Fletcher
- Dressage: Port Royal, Oldencraig and more
- Dressage comment: Carl Hester
- Showing: Ponies (UK) Summer Champs and more
- Polo: Pony Club championships and Budgett Trophy
- Driving: Lowther, Bakewell and Ponies (UK)
- Letters: Have your say
- Ask H&H: How do I ride on the beach safely?
- Vet clinic: Understanding atrial fibrillation
- Subscription offer: Sign up today for huge savings
- The moment: Bob Champion
- Stabling and arenas special
- Horses for sale: New on the market this week
Get your magazine today