The 2022 World Showjumping Championships is set to take place between 10 and 14 August in Herning, Denmark. If you want to follow all the action, but aren’t able to attend in person, here’s how to watch the World Showjumping Championships, plus Horse & Hound’s team will be keeping you up to date with all the news as it happens.
How to watch the World Showjumping Championships 2022
Full coverage of the World Showjumping Championships with English commentary will be available on FEI.TV via ClipMyHorse.TV.
ClipMyHorse.TV is currently offering a 30-day free trial to new customers, which you can cancel at any time. After the 30 days, you will be charged £129.95 per year or £13.75 per month.
The ClipMyHorse commentators for the World Showjumping Championships will be Phil Ghazala, Jessica Kuerten and Alice Watson, alongside other guests.
There will be no coverage by the BBC at the 2022 World Showjumping Championships.
N.B: All times shown are British Summer Time.
Wednesday 10 August
First team and individual qualifying competition: 9.50am
Thursday 11 August
Second team and individual qualifying competition: 11.50am
Friday 12 August
Team final: 7.50pm
Sunday 14 August
Individual final: 12.50pm
Eurosport on TV
Highlights and some live action is expected to be broadcast on Eurosport at the following times:
- Friday 12 August – 19:45 (live)
- Sunday 14 August – 22:00
We’re in Herning too!
H&H is sending journalists Polly Bryan and Eleanor Jones, and photographer Peter Nixon, to the World Championships so we can bring you all the news directly from the event.
We also have staff at home supporting our reporting so we can bring you the fullest coverage of every aspect of the sport in Herning.
Find all our World Championships news at horseandhound.co.uk/herning-world-championships, including…
- Numerous reports throughout and after every session of action – the reactions of riders after their performances, views on the courses, riders’ championship experiences and much more.
- Fascinating stories about riders from all over the world, how they got to this level, and what made it happen.
- Previews of the next day of sport, including ride times for key contenders and British riders.
- Our extensive online coverage of the World Championships – including breaking news, reports on all the action as it unfolds, interviews and expert insight – is in addition to what will be included in the magazine report. To read beyond the paywall after five articles, readers will need to buy a subscription.
- Visit magazinesdirect.com/XHH-brandsite to buy a Horse & Hound website subscription or, for great value, a combined magazine and website subscription. If you are already a magazine subscriber, the cost to upgrade your subscription to include full website access is minimal – call 0330 3331113 to find out more.
Find all our podcasts at horseandhound.co.uk/podcast or search “Horse and Hound podcast” in your podcast app – and then hit subscribe or follow to ensure each new podcast automatically downloads so you don’t miss any episodes.
As part of 10 weeks of special episodes of the podcast, you can enjoy:
- 28 July: an interview with Lottie Fry, and a full preview of all the action.
- 11 August: World Championships team dressage review.
- 18 August: World Championships individual and para dressage and showjumping reviews.
Our magazine reports will contain the best photos, analysis and insight from our team in Herning and experts. The magazine dates are:
- Thursday, 11 August: team dressage.
- Thursday, 18 August: individual dressage, team and individual para dressage and team and individual showjumping.
You might also be interested in…
Horse & Hound magazine, out every Thursday, is packed with all the latest news and reports, as well as interviews, specials, nostalgia, vet and training advice. Find how you can enjoy the magazine delivered to your door every week, plus options to upgrade your subscription to access our online service that brings you breaking news and reports as well as other benefits.