In this week’s Horse & Hound magazine, out on Thursday 24 September, we bring you the full report from the Le Mieux National Dressage Champsionships. We also report back from Blenheim Horse Trials and the European Para Dressage Championships. We also look at riders who have juggled university degrees with competing. You can also enjoy all the news and reports, including showing from the BSHA national championships and much more.
What’s in Horse & Hound magazine: 24 September 2015
- Gold for Team GBR at para dressage Europeans
- How will British horses cope in Rio?
- Could the new judges’ dashboard help future scoring?
- Row breaks out after RSPCA puts down rescued Arab horses
- H&H interview: Robert Walker talks tactics and breeding
- Horse hero: Coneygree: the front-running Gold Cup winner
- Education: The degree dilemma — juggling student life with competing
- Products: Our pick of joint care supplements
- Stable management: What can we learn from the King’s Troop?
- LeMieux National Dressage Championships special report and Gareth Hughes comment
- European Para Dressage Championships special report — plus Pachesham Team Quest regionals
- Eventing: Blenheim, Allerton, Mark Todd comment and more
- Showjumping: Royal Berkshire, Thame, Henley, GCT Vienna, Steve Hadley comment and highlights
- Showing: BSHA national championships, Westmoreland, British Elite championships, Irish Draught breed show, Simon Reynolds comment
- Hunting: Autumn reports from around the country
- Team Chasing: Atherstone open and intermediate classes
- Driving: Carriage Driving National Championships
- Endurance: European Championships
- The best of my fun, I owe it to…: Harriet Nuttall
- Properties: Houses with horse walkers
- Vet: How certain bacteria are becoming resistant to antibiotics
- Move it like: Jock Paget
- New Equo events listings
- The horse that made me: Judy Harvey
- Horses for sale
Get your magazine today