In this month’s Eventing magazine, read our exclusive interview with Luhmuhlen CCI4* winner Tim Price. Plus read our fence safety feature — could the sport do more to make a greater number of cross-country fences safer? We also visit Botswana-based eventer Louise Carelsen, and you can enjoy all the news and reports from the past month.
What’s in Eventing magazine: August 2014?
- Kiwi Tim Price on getting his first team call up and the thrill of trouncing his wife
- Pinpointing the problem: could the sport do more to make a greater number of cross-country fences safer?
- Speed is not the answer: Chris Burton helps an intermediate rider stay in control in front of a fence
- ‘The lions got too close for comfort’: Botswana-based eventer Louise Carelsen finds her dressage mount unnerved as lions make camp close to the stables
- Touch types: Kiwi Jesse Campbell on the duo of cranial osteopaths who are transforming his string of horses
- ‘The baby’s arrival is imminent’: diarist Sam Watson reflects on a tragic month of sport as he prepares to become a father for the second time
- World news
- Paul Tapner’s comment
- An Amateur’s Story
- An Organiser’s Story
- Tried and Tested: leg care
- Through the Keyhole: Millie Dumas’s Somerset base
- Grassroots round-up
- Strzegom/Action from abroad
- Catton Park
- Salperton Park
- Hopetoun (1)
- Barbury Castle