Those who aspire to work in equestrian media have just under a week left to purchase tickets for Horse & Hound’s careers event, How To Work In Equestrian Media.
Horse & Hound’s How To Work in Equestrian Media event takes place at our London offices (110 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0SU) on Friday 4 October, from 10am to 5:30pm.
Places are limited and tickets must be purchased HERE by 1 October. Tickets cost £75 and those who attend will all receive a Horse & Hound goodie bag, including a Masta rug.
* Landing your first job in equestrian media — from study to work experience, internships to interviews. By H&H news writer Sophia Heath
* Promote yourself — how to use blogging and social media to your benefit. By H&H website editor Carol Phillips
* Going freelance — would self-employment work for you? By freelance equestrian journalist Ellie Hughes
* Creating compelling magazine content. By H&H editor Lucy Higginson
* The future of media and what this means for those in the industry. By H&H publishing director Oswin Grady
Questions will be welcomed throughout the day, and a light lunch will be served between 1pm and 2pm, during which time you will have the opportunity to meet with various members of the Horse & Hound team and ask further questions.
For queries, please contact organiser Sarah Jenkins: firstname.lastname@example.org