- Supplement company EquiFeast’s sponsored riders have received clothing from outdoor brand Regatta as part of a new affiliation between the brands.The collaboration is a first for the supplements and clothing industry.
The EquiFeast squad has been kitted out in some of Regatta’s finest gear designed for all weather conditions, durability and comfort.
And selected clothing, with the Equifeast logo, will be available from the Equifeast website.
Event rider Laura Shears, who is Equifeast sponsored, said: “It’s brilliant to have such strong support from such reputable brands.
“I love the new clothing, I’m pretty much living in it!”
The EquiFeast team also boasts eventers Harry Meade, Joe Meyer, Cindy Rawson and 2012 Japanese Olympic qualifier Take Tsuchiya and Grand Prix dressage rider Sarah Cheetham.
- Organic aloe vera equine supplement Aloeride has two newly sponsored riders.Paradressage rider Roberta “Bert” Sheffield, who is on the Sport England BEF Excel Talent Programme, and showing competitor, judge and producer Loraine Homer have joined their stable.
Han Van De Braak director and owner of Aloeride is delighted to be sponsoring the two riders.
He said: “Bert and Loraine are exceptionally talented within their given fields and with their association and visibility, we have a great platform on which we can show the positive impact that feeding Aloeride can have on your horses’ performance and appearance.”
- Polo lifestyle clothing brand Stickhedz sponsored the top goal International Women’s Polo Association (IWPA) Championships, held from 24-25 February at Ascot Park Polo Club.The IWPA supports women in polo and aims to increase the number of women taking part.
This is the third year that Stickhedz has sponsored the event.
- Event rider and photographer Lucy Griffiths, who is married to Australian eventer Sam Griffiths, has become the face of Nunney International Horse Trials (15-17 June).The couple live close to the Somerset event and Sam is a member of the organising committee.
Lucy’s role will involve promoting the event locally in the Somerset and Dorset area as well as among fellow event riders.
They will also be including up to date news on the event on their own blog at www.samgriffithseventing.co.uk and an insight into preparing for an international event at www.nunneyhorsetrials.co.uk.
Lucy said: “We know it was a big blow to John Colson and his team when they lost Longleat after 25 years and we are only too pleased to offer our support to Nunney.
“It’s a huge task laying on a completely new event but with the same team, and the same classes we are sure it will be a huge success.”
- The British Tentpegging Association team competing in the International FEI competition hosted by the Equestrian Federation of India (EFI) on 22-27 March will be sponsored by Polypads Ltd.WOW Saddles is also sponsoring team member, Jenna Copley, by lending her a WOW Stock Saddle to take to India.
And Westcon Group, a leading global networking distributor of world-class brands such as Cisco, Avaya and Juniper, is generously sponsoring the team kit.
Anyone interested in learning more about tentpegging or interested in sponsorship please visit the website: www.britishtentpegging.com
- Team Derby House is sponsoring two new riders during 2012 -Andrew Gould and Danielle Heath.Andrew Gould is one of Great Britain’s leading dressage riders.
He said: “I’m always busy either teaching or focused on training so its great to know that Derby House will always deliver when I need products for my horses.”
Danielle competes at the very top of the showing circuit and finished last year on a high at Horse of the Year show with her fabulous Middleweight Hunter – Oathill Take The Biscuit – taking the prestigious Hunter Champion of the year.
She said: “I’m really grateful for Derby House’s support this year and look forward to working with Mark and his team.”
Both riders will be blogging on the Derby House website.
- Showjumper Sam Hutton is joining the Groomers equestrian team for 2012.Sam, who is away competing on the Sunshine Tour in Spain is the UK’s top U23yr old, and is currently ranked 17th in the BS rankings.
Groomers will provide Sam with all of the necessary grooming products to ensure his team of horses remain in top condition and are always turned out with a show ring finish.
Swish Equestrian is inviting competitive riders to apply for discounts across its range of rugs.The company currently supports six event riders who compete up to Advanced level.
But it is keen to hear from riders in all areas of equestrian sport.
“We have been exploring different ways to help competitive riders,” says Vanessa Paver of Swish Equestrian.
“We had to decide whether to give one or two riders a high level of sponsorship or offer a larger number of people support, and we opted for the support option.”
For the riders the company selects, a discount is given across our range, with the exact percentage depending on the level they compete at, the way they can promote the brand to their fans and followers, and how well known they are.
To find out more, or to apply for consideration, just email email@example.com, including information about yourself, your achievements to date, your horses and links to any website, online competition record or social media platforms.
- The RS-tor rider safety aid is pleased to sponsor Susi Rogers Hartley for a second year running.Having sustained a spinal injury 13 years ago that caused paraplegia, Susi is one of an increasing growing group of riders competing in British Para Show Jumping competitions, open to physically disabled and visually impaired riders.
Susi is a Grade 1 Para show jumper and has recently begun dressage training in earnest, and has classification as a Grade 1b Para dressage rider.
She trains with Lee Pearson, and hopes to represent Hong Kong, due to her paternal heritage, in Paralympic dressage.
George Gorman, the RS-tor’s inventor, said: “Susi is a very talented horsewoman and her determination is inspiring – we are especially keen to support Susi’s Paralympic dreams.”
The RS-tor rider safety aid helps balance and helps prevent fall.
The RS-tor is especially useful for hacking and home-training, and is allowed within British Show Jumping competitions for all riders.
With permission, it may also be used in other affiliated disciplines by riders with diagnosed disabilities as an “aid or adaptation”.
Dressage Deluxe has announced sponsorship for the affiliated and unaffiliated areas of the sport.The former title sponsor of the Nationals Championships for the past three years, continues to support the affiliated side of the sport with sponsorship of the Dressage Deluxe Medium Restricted Championship and Dressage Deluxe Medium Open Championship.
And it is investing further funds into supporting local dressage series’ and events.
The company will shortly announce a new association with another established rider name.
Dressage Deluxe also sponsors dressage rider Damian Hallam.
- Central Scotland Horse Trials has announced that thanks to Dunbog Sport Horses and Albert Bartlett, a generous prize fund will be up for grabs in the Scottish Novice and Intermediate Championships on 11 August at Scone Palace.Long standing supporter of the horse trials Albert Bartlett is sponsoring the novice championships, which will see the winner take home a £500 jackpot, while the intermediate champion will pocket £1,000 courtesy of Dunbog Sport Horses.