Your chance to watch and learn with with “ride with your mind” trainer Mary Wanless at demonstrations around Britain
Trainer and author Mary Wanless combines her equestrian knowledge with psychology, biofeedback, neuro-linguistic programming, the Alexander and Feldenkrais systems of bodywork, T’ai Chi, massage, dance, anatomy, physics, sports psychology and educational kinesiology.
Her effective method of teachingis based on an understanding of the biomechanical demands of riding and of the communication styles that make riding skills easy to learn.
Her well known “Ride With Your Mind” teaching theory shows any rider how to organise their mind and body in the same way to enable each person to learn the same feels and achieve results.
Mary Wanless will be holding demonstrations at the following venues:
- 12 March – Berks, Hungerford (East Soley EC)
- 13 March – Surrey, Farnham. Frensham (Priory EC)
- 14 March – Essex, Braintree (Towerlands EC)
- 18 March – Warks, Moreton Morrell (Warwickshire College)
- 19 March – Lancs, Blackburn (Osbaldeston Riding Centre)
- 20 March – Lincs, Market Rasen (Hill House EC)
- 3 April – Ayrshire, Symington (Muirmill International Centre)
- 4 April – Edinburgh (Tower Farm Riding Stables)
- 5 April – East Yorks, Beverley (Bishop Burton College)
Door open at 7pm and demonstrations start at 7.30pm.
For more information (tel: 01672 519091) or visit www.mary-wanless.com