Horse & Hound has picked up a second Equestrian Social Media Award (ESMA), this time for the ‘best use of facebook’.
H&H website editor Carol Phillips said: “I’m delighted to have won this award as we haven’t received ‘best use of facebook’ before. It’s great that the ESMA judges agree with our 178,000-plus fans.”
The award is part of the annual ESMAs, which were set up in 2011 to celebrate the use of social media to unite the equestrian industry around the world.
The award winners are being unveiled each day this week at 2pm UK time via videos on youtube.
Today’s winners are:
- Facebook: Horse & Hound
- Charity: World Horse Welfare
- Horse attire brand: Professional’s Choice
- Talking animal: Dear Murray
- Celebrity: Claire Balding
- North America: United States Equestrian Federation
- Creative equestrians: Tony O’Connor Equine Art