Horse & Hound is celebrating winning awards in 5 categories of this year’s Equestrian Social Media Awards (ESMAs).
H&H won in the following categories:
- Best use of Facebook: people’s choice
- Best use of Twitter: judges’ and people’s choice
- Best use of social media by publication: judges’ and people’s choice
- Best equestrian social network: judges’ and people’s choice
- Best use of social media in UK and Ireland: people’s choice award
“I’m delighted that both the judging panel and our fans agree that our social media services are top notch” said H&H webiste editor Carol Phillips.
“We put a considerable amount of time and effort into our social media services as they are central to Horse & Hound’s success. It’s great to be recognised for this.”
Since it started in 2010, the ESMAs have “aimed to connect the global equestrian community and reward those who enrich the online world for equestrians”.
For this year’s ESMAs there were 2 prizes up for grabs in each category.
The first was the judges’ choice ESMA, decided by an expert panel. The second was the People’s Choice ESMA — 100% decided by public vote, so thank you for your votes.
To see who else won watch the online award ceremony here