Enjoy the H&H team’s top tweets from the equestrian twitterverse this week.
There is an exciting new addition to this weekly page. Our favourite tweet each week will win either an Apatchy mini tablet case or an Apatchy cosmetic bag, personalised with your own initials. For more information about the competition and to find out who this week’s winner is, go to the bottom of this page.
1. Please can Andrew Nicholson ride the grey at Bramham Horse Trials this weekend?!
2. This hound has got the right idea!
3. National Hunt jockey Barry Geraghty goes looking for alternative thrills after breaking his leg
4. A yard shopping list with a difference. We like the idea of Prada heels and a Porsche turning up with vet wrap and washing powder
5. Who needs a horsebox? This “horse” prefers to travel al fresco
6. Sit tight
7. Event riders Sam Griffiths and Harry Meade have been busy practicing their sand castle building skills
This week’s Tweet of the week competition winner is: Laura Tomlinson
We’re thrilled to see baby Annalisa is wasting no time at all getting stuck into Horse & Hound
If you like this, why not follow @horseandhound on twitter today?
Tweet of the week competition
To find out if you have won this week’s Horse & Hound tweet of the week competition, search Twitter for #HHTweetOfTheWeek where we will announce our winner. You will either win an Apatchy mini tablet case (pictured left) or an Apatchy cosmetic bag (pictured below right), personalised with your own initials.
Apatchy are designers and makers of bespoke lifestyle gifts. Their ranges include wash, cosmetic, travel and sports bags, which can be instantly personalised or customised without the need for sewing, gluing or ironing. To find out more about Apatchy’s unique personalised products and their wonderful gift wrapping service, visit www.apatchy.co.uk