In this week’s Horse & Hound magazine, out on Thursday 1 October, we bring you the full report from the Nations Cup showjumping final. We also take a look behind the scenes of the yard where successful eventer Georigie Spence is based and investigate whether you could be facing extra stable tax in the future. You can also enjoy all the news and reports, including eventing from South of England and much more.
What’s in Horse & Hound magazine: 1 October 2015
- FEI under pressure to reward long-term consistency
- Could you be facing extra stable tax?
- Are trailer MOTs the future?
- How the Dutch hang on to their top horses
- H&H interview: Showjumper Joe Clee talks about keeping his cool and reveals his hopes of an Olympic debut
- Horse hero: The world’s greatest event horse La Biosthetique-Sam FBW has a heart that exceeds his natural talent
- Early birds: Riders who take early starts to a whole new level
- Life coaching: Equestrians who have embraced a health kick
- Access all areas: A closer look into the life of Georgie Spence
- Preview: Horse of the Year Show is just around the corner
- Products: Winter clothing collection: look the part
- Showjumping: Nations Cup final, Arena UK, regional highlights, Central Park and Graham Fletcher comment
- Sport horse breeding: Lanaken World Young Horse showjumping final
- Eventing: South of England, Aske, Kelsall Hill, Pontispool and more
- Dressage: West Wilts Area Festival, Saumur CDI, Team Quest regionals and Carl Hester comment
- Showing: Cherif Championship, Katie Jerram comment and more
- Hunting: Autumn reports and Andrew Sallis comment
- Team Chasing: Meynell & South Staffs
- Driving: Osborne Refrigerators BDS National Championships
- The best of my fun, I owe it to…: Emily Llewellyn
- Properties: Equestrian homes with holiday accommodation
- Vet: How does hydrotherapy relieve pain and promote physical fitness?
- Move it like: Richard Davison
- The horse that made me: Gareth Hughes
- Horses for sale
Get your magazine today