Find out what news, reports and features you can look forward to reading in this week’s issue.
INVESTEC DERBY PREVIEW
- 1913: The story of the ‘suffragette Derby’
- An Oaks filly and a Derby colt: We meet hopefuls Banoffee and Libertarian
- Form guide: Runners and riders
- Barbers Shop: Katie Jerram tells H&H why his career in showing is bringing out the best in him
- Summer in kennels: Parades and puppy shows
- Livery special: Surviving yard politics
- Racing: The Curragh, Haydock and Goodwood
- Eventing: Houghton, Bishop Burton and more
- Eventing starting box: Mount Ballan
- Sport horse: Phenotype or genotype?
- Showjumping: Rome, Balmoral and more
- Dressage: Rowallan and regional highlights
- Brits abroad: Dressage and endurance
- Showing: Shrops County, Classic Arab and more
- Point-to-point: News, views and results
- Polo: Jaeger-LeCoultre Dollar Cup
- Driving: BDS East Anglia
- Has Badminton gone soft?
- Sheikh Mohammed bans steroids in the UAE
- Letters: Have your say
- Ask H&H: Renting your field for grazing
- Vet clinic: The latest research and developments
- Subscription offer: Sign up today for huge savings
- The moment: Kitty King
- Livery special
- Horses for sale: New on the market this week
- HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY
- Celebrating Over To You Jeanette Brakewell’s prolific medal-winner
- Top tips on how to teach your horse to concentrate
- Can William Fox-Pitt make it a Tattersalls CCI*** hat-trick this year?
- Houghton: can the Brits win this leg of the Nations Cup again?
- How to ensure transporting your horse to an event doesn’t ruin his chances
- How to ride out for a trainer, Premier League dressage from Somerford Park, showjumping from the Bolesworth Classic and more
- On sale Thursday, 6 June
ORDER YOUR COPY
- H&H’s latest subscription offers >>
- Download this week’s digital H&H or subscribe >>
- Find your nearest H&H stockist >>