Hickstead fans are being invited to present the trophy to this year’s Equestrian.com Derby winner, live on Sky Sports.
A new competition has been launched by Hickstead giving you the chance to help present the Boomerang Trophy, named after Eddie Macken’s famous partner, who won the class a record 4-times in a row.
Everyone who becomes a member of the Hickstead Derby Community will receive automatic entry into the exclusive VIP competition. To join, you need to buy the official Equestrian.com Derby polo shirt.
The polo costs £24.99 and includes a ticket to the opening day of the Derby Meeting (26-29 June), plus entry to the special VIP competition, including the chance to take part in the trophy presentation.
But that’s not all. The VIP experience winner will also receive:
- a pair of members’ enclosure tickets for 28-29 June
- an overnight stay at the Arora Gatwick hotel for 2 including an evening meal and use of the spa facilities
- a 4-course lunch with Equestrian.com in their private hospitality box on 29 June.
- a tour of Sky Sports’ outside event production studios at Hickstead
- a course walk with a top rider prior to the Equestrian.com Derby
- access to the press conference after the Equestrian.com Derby
- a copy of Hickstead: A Golden Celebration presented by a member of Hickstead’s Bunn family.
Find out more about the benefits of becoming a member of the Equestrian.com Derby Community