Horse & Hound has won the Equestrian Social Media Award (ESMAs) for the best use of social media by a publication for the third year running.
The award is part of the annual ESMAs, which were set up in 2011 to celebrate the use of social media to unite the equestrian industry around the world.
The award winners are being unveiled each day this week at 2pm UK time via videos on youtube.
Today’s winners are:
- YouTube channel: Burghley Horse Trials
- Feed Company: Smartpak
- Publication – supported by Orchard Hosting: Horse & Hound
- Newcomer – supported by equineonline.net: Evention
- South-West Europe: Equidia Life
- North-West Europe: Cavallo
- Africa and Middle East: The Carthorse Protection Association
The full schedule of the award ceremonies can be viewed here.