There’s nothing new about the good-natured rivalry between British sportsmen and their Australian and New Zealand counterparts, but there is something new about the latest offering from Horse & Hound.
To celebrate the sheer brilliance and competitiveness of Australia and New Zealand’s elite riders, we’ve compiled a very special one-off iPad issue bursting with brilliant content on the biggest stars of the Antipodes.
The issue includes:
- Full Burghley report analysing how Kiwi sensation Jock Paget followed up on his remarkable Badminton win
- Exclusive interview with Andrew Nicholson, a true Antipodean legend. Find out how he keeps motivated at 52 and his thoughts on New Zealand’s incredible eventing resurgence
- Lucinda Green on New Zealand-bred star Parklane Hawk. Find out what the eventing icon made of the gelding when riding him at home
- Features galore: Sam Griffiths profile, how you can train to reduce the risk of lameness, Charlotte Dujardin interview and more
- Reports: how did Antipodean riders fare at Gatcombe, Hickstead, Aachen, Luhmühlen and more?
“We are known for celebrating the best of British, but some of the finest riders in the world come from Australia and New Zealand,” says H&H Editor Lucy Higginson.
“After Jock Paget’s incredible Burghley win, we felt the time was ripe to create a special issue with content specially curated for Antipodean readers to enjoy.”
The special issue is available now in Apple Newsstand for NZ$1.32 and AUS$1.17 — simply search for Horse & Hound and download yours now!