There has never been a better time to become a Horse & Hound subscriber...
Horse & Hound has teamed up with Equilibrium to offer a limited number of the company’s Therapy Massage Mitts, worth £125 each, to those who subscribe to Horse & Hound magazine during March. Plus, you’ll save 25% on the shop price of H&H each week, too.
Your welcome gift
The Equilibrium Therapy Horse Massage Mitt is designed to offer effective, easy to use massage therapy for all horses and ponies.
The Massage Mitt can be used to help warm muscles up prior to exercise and then again to cool down the muscles after exercise. It has three different settings, enabling you to select the intensity of the program to suit your horse, and comes complete with a handy carry bag.
And that’s not all…
There has never been a better time to become a Horse & Hound subscriber. Horse & Hound is celebrating its 135th birthday this year — that’s 135 years of being at the centre of the equestrian world and bringing readers everything they need to know in horse sport and much more besides. Subscribe today to receive your fantastic free gift, and don’t miss out on all of this…
- In-depth previews and coverage for top events: Horse & Hound’s magazine reporters will share the inside story from all the major events — including Badminton, Burghley, Horse of the Year Show and the European championships — with a level of detail, insight and access you simply don’t get anywhere else.
- Special issues: throughout the year, Horse & Hound magazine focuses on enthusiasts’ particular interests each week — from native, cob and ex-racehorse specials, to kit and vet specials.
- Exclusive columns: the sports’ biggest names write for Horse & Hound magazine, including Carl Hester, Mary King, Mark Todd, Laura Tomlinson, Katie Jerram-Hunnable, Rob Walker and Nick Skelton.
- Unrivalled news coverage: Horse & Hound drives the equestrian news agenda, breaking the stories that matter, getting insight from those who are truly in the know and campaigning for change where it is needed.
- The very latest veterinary research: Horse & Hound magazine’s weekly vet pages bring readers the latest research and give the most up-to-date, expert advice on the issues owners need to know about for their horses’ well-being.
A subscription to H&H delivers something for everyone, every single week of the year.
This is a limited time offer — for the first 50 people to take this offer — and will expire on 4 April if the offer has not sold out before. So don’t delay, take out your subscription to Horse & Hound today. This offer is only available by signing up following this link www.horseandhoundsubs.co.uk/26AUB or calling our telephone line 0330 333 1113 and quoting code 27AV. Lines are open Monday to Saturday from 8am to 6pm UK time.