- Tri-Zone Airlite, which is designed and developed by Equilibrium Products, will sponsor the British Showjumping Senior Discovery Championship Series for a second year.The Tri-Zone Airlite Senior Discovery Championship will once again be held at the Plevin British Showjumping Scope Festival at Stafford County Showground (25-31 August).
This year’s winners, Kerry Brennan and Vermillion II received a set of Tri-Zone Airlite Tendon and Fetlock Boots, a Tri-Zone Airlite saddlecloth and a winner’s rug.
And Tri-Zone Airlite also provided products as prizes down to tenth place.
Laura Cutter, of Equilibrium Products, said: “At Equilibrium we are fully committed to supporting the equestrian industry and British Showjumping.
“The Senior Discovery Series is the ideal platform for us to promote leg health awareness via the Tri-Zone Airlite boot range.”
- Leeds-based Blacks Solicitors has just signed up to sponsor the trade supplier of the year award at the BETA Business Awards.The award is presented to the manufacturer, wholesaler or distributor judged to offer the best customer service, delivery, product knowledge and awareness of retailers’ requirements.
“We are delighted to sponsor the trade supplier award and look forward to presenting the trophy to the winner of what is sure to be a hotly contested competition again this year,” said Chris Allen of Blacks Solicitors.
Blacks Solicitors joins an illustrious line-up of sponsors for the awards at the BETA Gala Dinner, at the National Motorcycle Museum on 17 February, including TSM, Joules, Haygain, Harry Hall, SEIB, Joules and Equine Careers.
Retailers wishing to nominate a supplier should send the supplier’s name, reason for nomination and their own name and address to BETA, Stockeld Park, Wetherby, West Yorkshire LS22 4AW, fax 01937 582728 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries must be received by 11 January 2013.
For further information about the awards, visit the BETA website — www.beta-uk.org
- British Showjumping is delighted to announce that Speedi-Beet, from British Horse Feeds, will continue its sponsorship of the British Showjumping HOYS Grade C Championship into 2013.This sponsorship marks Speedi-Beet’s second year of involvement with the series and the final will once again be held at Horse of the Year Show (HOYS) at Birmingham’s NEC (9-13 October).
Will I’Anson, sales director at British Horse Feeds, said “We are delighted to continue our partnership with British Showjumping and look forward to our sponsorship of the Speedi-Beet HOYS Grade C in 2013.”
- The Ideal Saddle Company, has welcomed Paralympic team gold medal-winner Deb Criddle onto its team of sponsored riders.Deb brought along her medals and spent a morning at the Ideal factory in Walsall, enjoying a tour round the site and seeing the various techniques and processes involved in making the bespoke saddle she competed on and also the special bridle which was created by Carolyn Truss.
Dressage rider, Daniel Odell also attended.
Said Liz Leggett of Ideal Saddles: “We are very proud to have Deb joining the team of riders that we support and we had a wonderful time when she visited the factory.
“She spoke to everyone and let them try on her medals and take photos. Her visit has left an amazing feeling in the workshops and is still being talked about!”
- Silverfeet, product sponsor of the England Farrier Team and official sponsor of the Apprentice England Farrier Team, would like to congratulate both teams on their recent successes at the British Farriers and Blacksmiths’ Association (BFBA) 33rd International Team Horseshoeing Championships (28-30 September).In addition to a win for the England Farrier Team, the Apprentice England Farrier Team finished just behind Ireland to take second place.
England’s Steven Beane finished first in the BFBA National Championship.
“We’re so pleased for both teams,” John Stanley of Silverfeet.
“We really believe in both teams, it takes great skill, training and determination to be part of the England Farrier Team and for them to win and the Apprentice Team to come second is a great result for them and for British farriery.”
- Equitility will be an associate sponsor of British Eventing’s (BE) training and education programme in 2013.The programme offers affordable, accredited training regionally for riders and development opportunities for coaches, volunteers and officials.
BE members and other interested people can book onto training courses online via www.britisheventing.com/training
Equitility specialises in jump and training banners to encourage diversity when schooling and will be providing its products for several of the BE clinics.
Rebecca Slough from the Buckinghamshire company said: “The more objects and situations horse and rider are exposed to in the controlled environment of the school the safer and better equipped they will be when meeting a similar situation in the competition environment.”
BE chief executive, Mike Etherington-Smith said: “This is a great time to welcome Equitility as sponsors for our Training and Education initiative which is now a year old.”
- A sponsorship deal has been struck between The Pure Feed Company and Australian eventer Lucinda Fredericks.Lucinda said: “I am really excited by this new partnership, we are looking forward to working with them and seeing the results it will give to the horses, I am confident that this is the start of a fruitful and successful partnership with The Pure Feed Company.”
Pure Feed produce a range of high fibre, molasses free horse feeds all of which are designed for the health, performance and long term wellbeing of your horse.
Lou Talintyre from The Pure Feed Company added: “We are delighted to have Lucinda on board.
“She will be a great ambassador for The Pure Feed Company and an exceptional role model for the next generation of riders.”