Horse & Hound’s sister title, HORSE, is welcoming in the spring with a fantastic new look in its April issue, which goes on sale tomorrow (3 March).
The brilliant new design is bright and fresh, using inspirational photography throughout to bring the magazine bang up-to-date. Packed with even more useful information and fabulous features than previously, the magazine continues to offer readers’ favourites, such as training masterclasses with top riders and expert Q&As, and introduces exciting new elements to make HORSE an even better read.
Highlights of the April issue include:
- A fascinating insight into the Whitaker dynasty, including interviews with John, Michael and other key members of Britain’s first family of show jumping
- A seven-page showing masterclass with Robert Walker, putting three readers and their horses through a professional makeover
- The ultimate pull-out guide to summer rugs, with 40 rugs tried and tested
- Interview with BHS president, Noel Edmonds
- Hollywood stars talk about their passion for horses
- Free day tickets from British Dressage, British Eventing and the British Show Jumping Association
- Exclusive free first aid book, worth £3.99
- Plus five great new monthly features
This fantastic new package will ensure that HORSE gives readers the inspiration and the knowledge to get much more out of their riding, whether they ride just for pleasure or for competition.
Editor Amanda Williams says: “Dedicated riders trust what they read in HORSE, because we constantly bring them new ideas, new approaches and the latest groundbreaking research and developments – all they want to know to make sure they’re doing the best for their horse and their riding. That’s why we decided to refresh HORSE’s image – the content is bang up-to-date, so it’s crucial the look is, too, making HORSE an even brighter, more entertaining and relevant read.”
Alongside the new look is the launch of HORSE magazine’s dedicated microsite (www.horsemagazine.co.uk) where you can win a free copy of the magazine, contact members of the horse team, find out what’s in this month’s issue and read recent features from the magazine online. All the latest subscription offers are also available, plus links to Horse & Hound Online’s extensive horses for sale and shows databases. Visit: www.horsemagazine.co.uk