South Medburn Equestrian Centre’s unique location, just 14 miles from central London, means everyone can experience the joy of horse riding either in the centre’s indoor or floodlit outdoor schools, on the cross-country course or hacking around the 105-acre estate.
They welcome riders of all abilities from novice to professional, children to adult, and offer a full range of equestrian services including livery, lessons and BHS training. South Medburn’s facilities are second to none.
• Superb stabling • 2 indoor and 2 outdoor floodlit arenas
• Cross country course • Grazing
• Lessons • BHS Training
• 105 acres of hacking • Post and rail turnout
• Roofed horse walker • Alarmed secure tack room
• Private lockers • 24 hour CCTV security
• Secure lorry and trailer parking • Changing room with shower and toilet
• Club room – centrally heated for winter comfort
Their friendly staff are available to answer any queries you may have, so please call, email or submit a contact form on the website.