In this week’s Horse & Hound magazine, out on Thursday 21 January, we look at the mighty comeback of the Dales and Fells breeds and we also venture into Piggy French’s tackroom. You can also enjoy top tips from Laura Collett, news on horses sold ahead of the Rio Olympics and reports from racing at Warwick, showjumping from Bury Farm, dressage from Addington and much more.
- Download digital magazine on iPad
- Download digital magazine on other devices
- Subscribe to the paper magazine
What’s in Horse & Hound magazine: 21 January 2016
- Is the London showjumping legacy fading?
- Rio 2016: horses sold ahead of the Games
- ‘Invisible’ horses highlighted by charity
- Crank nosebands under fire
- Are horses happy athletes?
- Showjumping Life: Scott Brash still on top
- The best of my fun…: Sophie Wells
- Property: Equestrian homes with American barns
- Vet clinic: Hoof disease, a new eye test and findings on ulcers
- H&H interview: Matt Ramsden MFH
- Move it like…: Laura Collett
- Hunt Hero: Ex-racehorse Hot Toddy
- Dales and Fells: Are the black beauties back and no longer poor relations?
- Tack room unlocked: Piggy French
- Products: The best of brown tack
- The horse that made me…: Lynn Russell
- Letters: Your views
- Editorial comment: H&H‘s Content Director Sarah Jenkins
- Dressage: Paul Fielder
- Showjumping: Peter Charles
- Racing: Richard Johnson
- Hunting: USA reports and The Berkeley
- Dressage: Addington High Profile show and regional highlights
- Showjumping: Bury Farm Senior Premier, Leipzig, South View Junior Premier
- Racing: Warwick
- Point-to-point: Black Forest Lodge
- Horses for sale