Four-star eventer Sarah Stretton has signed a sponsorship deal with equine supplement company Maxavita for the 2012 season.
Maxavita will provide Sarah with supplements for her horses and nutritional advice.
Rugby-based Sarah was a member of the 2008 Young Rider Squad and was third in the Under 25 National Championships 2009.
She also achieved a 16th place finish at Burghley in 2010.
Hollie Chapman, marketing manager at Maxavita said: “Sarah is a talented, hard working and determined young rider and we are very proud to be supporting her in 2012.”
Other Maxavita sponsored iriders including Ben Hobday, Flora Harris, Izzy Taylor, Matt Heath, Julie Tew and Emma Humphrey.
- Spillers has added the three-times world number one event rider William Fox-Pitt to its sponsored riders.The feed company will also be supporting Scotland’s top show jumper, Scott Brash, in 2012.
Sarah Kitson of Spillers said: “We are especially delighted to welcome William to our team.
“We wish all our sponsored riders a successful season, in what is a very important year for equestrian sport.”
- The ladies of Bath Spa University polo team will be sponsored by sport bra brand Berlei.The team’s female players will receive its best-selling sports bra, the Berlei Running – designed to block ‘bounce’.
University Polo Club president Victoria, 20, a 2nd year psychology student said: “Berlei has been incredibly supportive, obviously in more ways than one.”
- Centaur Biomechanics has joined forces with the National Saddle Centre to sponsor the commemorative plaques at the British Dressage regional championships.”We know how hard riders work to qualify their horses for the regional championships,” said Russell Guire of Centaur.
“We felt that the plaque is a recognition of riders achievement and that riders should be able to receive something.”
A plaque will be mailed to every competitor directly from the sponsor after the last regional has taken place and results processed.
They will be with members by the end of March.
British Dressage said it wanted to thank Mr Guire and Jo Beavis of the National Saddle Centre for their generous sponsorship.
- Ladbrokes has extended its sponsorship of the Ladbrokes St Leger and the Ladbrokes St Leger Festival for a further three years.This takes Ladbrokes’ commitment to the world’s oldest Classic to a total of 10 years.
Ladbrokes has also raised the value of the 2012 Ladbrokes St Leger prize fund to a record £550,000.
- The United States Equestrian Federation (USEF) and the international brand Heritage Gloves have signed an agreement ensuring that Heritage will remain the USEF’s officially endorsed glove manufacturer.Heritage Gloves will continue to be the “official glove of the United States Equestrian Federation” and the more than 90,000 USEF members will continue to benefit from the support of a premier equestrian brand.