- Eventers Francis Whittington and Laura Collett are the first names to be signed up by new to the UK boot brand Kentucky Horsewear.Director and owner of Kentucky Horsewear, Thomas Tuytens, said: “We are delighted to be associated with such exciting UK talent and look forward to building long term relationships with both riders”
Equetech has signed up as the sponsor of the HorseWorldLive Mounted Fashion Show.HorseWorldLive takes place from 16-18 November at London’s ExCel.
The Equetech Mounted Fashion Shows will take place on the Friday and Sunday of the show and feature six horses, and showcase the brand’s new season collections.
- Supreme Products will sponsor the open ridden M&M at this year’s Equifest, at the East of England Showground from 15-19 August.The winner of the class will receive a basket of top class show preparation products from Supreme Products, as well as a horse or pony makeover with one of the Supreme Products sponsored show team, which includes native and coloured specialists Sarah Parker and Sue-Helen Shuttleworth.
HorseHage would like to offer an amateur rider, competing at intermediate level or below in any discipline, the opportunity to be a member of Team HorseHage for one year.The winner will receive feed and forage for their horse for one year, two HorseHage nets, a HorseHage-branded show rug, two HorseHage branded saddlecloths and a HorseHage branded gilet.
The winner will also have a section written about them with a photo, to appear alongside the other members of Team HorseHage on the HorseHage website.
Chris Tar of HorseHage said: ‘With the rising costs of virtually everything these days riders are finding it difficult to make ends meet.
“We hope that by offering support in the form of our product, we can help one amateur rider to carry on competing this year.”
To enter, send us information about you and your horse and what discipline and at which level you compete.
Also include a colour photo of you and your horse and your full name, address, telephone number, email and age.
Entries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (please put Team HorseHage Competition in the subject line) or posted to Team HorseHage Competition, TSM Ltd, 1 Doncaster Road, Gunness, Scunthorpe, North Lincs. DN15 8TL.
- Shearwater Touchingwood (Woody) is the newest addition to the Shearwater Insurance string and will be campaigned by event rider, Oliver Townend.Woody is a six-year-old grey Irish Sports Horse gelding, sired by Clover Echo and out of the mare, Fashionable.
Oliver is aiming for a one-star by the end of the season and possibly the British Eventing (BE) six-year-old championships, depending on how the year progresses.
- Riding hat company Charles Owen will sponsor the BE pony programme for another yearThe pony programme is comprised of a series of team trials, a championship and the selection of the British pony three-day-event team for the Pony European Championships. â€¨
Roy Burek, managing director of Charles Owen & Company, said: “It is very important to Charles Owen to support the future stars of British Eventing.
“We look forward to another year of supporting these competitions and the British pony team.”â€¨â€¨
- Equestrian fashion retailer Espayo Equestrian has become the title sponsor of the British Dressage 2012 National Championships at Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire (13-16 September).Espayo Equestrian recently opened its first store in Mappleborough Green, Warwicks.
Director Jack Eaves said: “We’re delighted to be supporting British Dressage in such a major way.”