Day four of the Equestrian Social Media Awards brings a fourth accolade for the Horse & Hound team as we are crowned the best social media service in the UK and Ireland.
Described by the judges as “a brilliant online resource and gathering place”, it is the second year running that Horse & Hound has claimed this award.
Carol Phillips, H&H website editor says: “We are delighted to receive the award for the best use of social media in the UK and Ireland. It’s a really tough category as we are competing against all brands using social media.
“Congratulations to British Eventing, the Irish National Stud and Team Ireland Equestrian for their placings in this category.”
Today’s winners are:
- Benelux: Dirk Demeersman
- Professional horseperson: Ben Maher
- Amateur horseperson: Rich Neale
- UK and Ireland: Horse & Hound
- Central America: Caballo.tv
- South America: Athina Onassis Horse Show
- Australia and New Zealand: Keeping up with the Kaimanawas