Squad announcements will be added to this page as they are released, so come back for the latest news on who will be representing their country in Gothenburg
Find out which teams have been selected in the run-up to the European Para Dressage Championships in Gothenburg.
Natasha Adkinson, Grade II, riding Sweet Caledonia
- Erin Orford, Grade III, riding Dior
- Suzanna Hext, Grade III, riding Abira (reserve: LJT Enggaards Solitaire)
- Julie Payne, Grade I, riding Athene Lindebjerg
- Sophie Wells MBE, Grade V, riding C Fatal Attraction (reserve: Valerius)
- Non-travelling reserve: Izzy Palmer, Grade IV, riding Touchdown M
- Non-travelling reserve: Susanna Wade, Grade I, riding D’Artagnan
Keep up to date with all the latest news in the run-up to the European Showjumping Championships right here on, and don’t miss our preview magazine, on sale Thursday 17 August.