The British Equestrian Trade Association (BETA) is launching a new annual award for equestrian websites, so if you think Horseandhound.co.uk deserves to be recognised then vote for us.
By voting for Horseandhound.co.uk you are supporting our free online services including our breaking equestrian news service and hugely popular online community. Horseandhound.co.uk is also home to one of the best online horses of sale and classified marketplaces and offers members of the equestrian trade excellent opportunities to speak directly to potential customers, as well as invaluable free feedback on how their company is perceived by the wider equestrian community.
Horseandhound.co.uk attracts around 300,000 unique users every month, who read more than 7million pages. By voting for us you will be helping to ensure that Horseandhound.co.uk can continue to lead the way in online equestrian journalism, community, classifieds and advertising, making the online experience a pleasure for all.
Votes for the BETA website of the year are being accepted from consumers and members of the equestrian trade. Please email your thoughts about what makes Horseandhound.co.uk the best equestrian website to email@example.com, including your name and contact details, plus answers to the following:
- Is the website’s content useful, informative and, to the best of your knowledge, accurate?
- How easy is it to find what you want on the website?
- Did you learn something new from visiting it?
- Did you follow up your visit by contacting the company behind the website?
- If so, was the response useful?
- Does this website enhance your equestrian business or leisure activities?
- Is it legally compliant?
Entries close on 14, January 2009 and the winner of the award will be announced at the BETA Gala Dinner and Business Awards in February.