Ecogrid is a plastic, porous, ground-reinforcing grid. The Ecogrid drainage system means the riding arena is even fully usable during long periods of rainfall. The robust tread layer with good grip protects the tendons and joints of your horses. The tread layer remains separate from the substructure.
Thanks to the high load capacity (up to 350 tonnes/m²), Ecogrid supports the direct load of a hoof. This ensures a high degree of safety in the riding arena, even if a horse should occasionally step through the tread layer. In paddocks, horse walkers or open stables, the tread layer is in fact more or less superfluous.
Ecogrid promotes natural horse movement. Thanks to its high degree of elasticity and good grip it offers the horse an excellent reliable ground surface. The extreme impact loads from horses’ hooves are especially well absorbed by Ecogrid S50.
Use in walkways, gateways, fields, paddocks and open stables
Deep, muddy ground is a thing of the past thanks to Ecogrid. Paddocks, open stables, walkways, gateways and paddocks are kept free from mud and puddles.
Ecogrid ‘softplay matting’ is also available for stables, walkers and rest areas.
Benefits of using the Ecogrid system
- No mud
- Equal load on all joints thanks to an elastic and flat surface
- The tread layer remains separate from the substructure
- Minimal maintenance
- High degree of elasticity
- Load capacity of up to 350 tonnes/m²
- Patented safety locking system
- Outstanding drainage
- More than 200 elastic elements per m²
- Quick and easy to install
- Minimal hoof impact marks
- Elasticity enhances the ground surface
- Promotes natural horse movement
- Elastic and robust
- Ammonia resistant
- Withstands frost and UV light
- Does not rot