What’s in Horse & Hound this week
(Thursday 21 November 2002)
- Second chance for Olympics
- Study warns of dentistry dangers
- Endurance GB yields surprising profits
- Riders under threat from gun noise
- Team horses: how can we keep them in Britain?
- Horsey 100: you tell us who we missed out
- Minority report: a lookat five alternative horse sports
- Ride of my life: Robert Oliver on Kings General
Plus weekly: Letters, Veterinary, Foot perfect, Property, News, Racing, feed forum, and competition reports and results from all the disciplines.
Columns by Michael Clayton, Richard Phillips and Graham Fletcher.