Get a sneak preview of some of the topics discussed by our columnists and in our features in this week’s magazine:
• Royal Festival of the Horse: Find out what made visitors to the new show furious
• Showing columnist Stuart Hollings wonders whether supreme championships will become a thing of the past
• Trailblazers: The writer of our letter of the week explains why it might not be the cost-effective option
• Dope testing: We reveal whether exercise has an effect on drug detection times with the latest veterinary research
•Eventing columnist Mark Phillips speculates on the WEG team selection — but how many did he get right?
• Dressage columnist Pammy Hutton shares her mantra for correct dressage training
• Polo columnist Luke Tomlinson explains how polo could be improved