Don’t miss Horse & Hound’s showjumping special, on sale tomorrow, with more than 20 pages devoted to the sport.
- Opportunity B: what makes the much-loved equine hero such a consistent winner? Helen Tredwell shares her love for this great mare and we view her conformation through the eyes of expert Tim Stockdale
- Reports from Hand EC and Crofton Manor: find out who’s been in top form this week and what Nicole Pavitt credits for producing a dramatic turnaround in her top mare’s temperament
- rising costs and sliding numbers: we canvas the views of key names to find, thank goodness, that it may not all be doom and gloom in British showjumping
- What are John Whitaker, Billy Twomey and Rob Hoekstra planning for 2011? We ask them to share their pre-Olympic goals
- Graham Fletcher on why the Yorkshire International Showjumping Event was doomed to failure
- Ben Maher and Charlotte Platt swear by it — which technical new saddlepad is taking the showjumping world by storm?
- Guy Williams, Nick Skelton and Shane Breen make the headlines in our weekly round-up of British and Irish riders’ success abroad
- The Blue Chip Championships celebrates its 20th anniversary this year — we look ahead to this cracking show
Read all this and more in H&H’s action-packed issue on sale 31 March