Mary Wanless, the authorof the successful Ride With Your Mind series, begins her UK tour this week.Aimed at riders of all levels, from novice to international, the Ride With Your Mind – Essentials tour promises to help “transform you into the rider that you always dreamt you were meant to be”.Mary, a BHSI, who has developed her training methods through research into sports coaching and communication, is master at translating the language of riding.
The tour begins at Solihull RC, Birmingham this Thursday (20 March).
Other dates are:
- Friday 21 March Avon RC for the Disabled, Bristol
- Saturday 22 March Blue Barn EC, Asdhford, Kent
- Wednesday 26 March Osbaldeston RC, Blackburn, Lancs
- Thursday 27 March Richmond EC Brough Park, N Yorkshire
- Friday 28 March Brooksby College, Melton Mowbray, Leics
- Thursday 3 April Wormwood Scrubs RC, E Acton, London
- Friday 4 April HMS Dryad RC, Fareham, Hants
- Saturday 5 April Towerlands EC, Braintree,Essex.
Demonstrations start at 7.30pm and cost £16.50 for adults and £12.50 for juniors.For more information contact the tour organisers (tel: 01273 728082)