UK riders can now buy Mitavite — one of the biggest feed brands in Australia and New Zealand, with the launch of a UK franchise.
Mitavite is known for the science it applies to its feeds and the wet steam extrusion process that the company uses to make its products — which was developed specifically for the horse industry and is the only one of its kind.
It’s also known for its use of rice bran in feeds, a powerful source of nutrition and something relatively unheard of in the UK.
Mitavite has launched four feed products in the UK:
- Power On which is a highly digestible rice extract to help provide cool energy, condition and topline;
- Cool Performer, a complete feed which is low GI and virtually starch free that provides the horse with cool, sustained energy;
- Performa 3 Oil which contains Omega 3, 6 and 9 and is has numerous beneficial roles on the horse’s body;
- Golden Oldies, a complete feed devised with veteran horses in mind.
- The feeds are already used by some British-based riders — Aussie eventers Clayton and Lucinda Fredericks, UK showjumping stars Michael and John Whittaker and New Zealand eventing superstar Mark Todd.
Mitavite UK is run by former eventer Cam Price, brother of New Zealand eventer Tim Price and son of sales and marketing manager for Mitavite Australia, Colin Price.
“It’s great to be in the UK as it means I can be immersed in the British equestrian and racing circuit,” said Cam Price.
“Mitavite is one of the world’s largest equine feed companies and although relatively unknown in the UK at the moment, we don’t think it will be that way for long.
“Our products are available in approximately 24 countries and have been tried, tested and proven at all levels. The European markets are an important part of our growth strategy. We’re looking forward to working with riders in the UK and developing a great relationship.”
For more information on Mitavite, see www.mitavite.co.uk, email email@example.com or call 07595166709.