The riders representing Britain at the European championships have been announced
As the thoughts of senior riders turn to the World Equestrian Games in September, Britain’s younger elitedressage riders are looking forward to the European Championships at the end this month.
The Pony team travelling to Hagen, Germany (31 July-4 August) will be:
- Henry Boswell (16)/ DHI Peppino
- Charles Bowles (16)/Daphne II
- Lorna Edmonds (15)/Manitu N
- Victoria Molloy (16)/Caesar 171
Team trainer Ian Woodhead and chef d-equipe Islay Auty will be accompanying the team to Germany.
The Junior and Young Rider Europeans will take place concurrently in Rome, Italy on 31 July-4 August.
The Junior team comprises:
- Laura Bechtolsheimer, (17)/Polarion
- Holly Burrough, (18)/Orvieto
- Maria Eilberg, (18) /Don Perry
- Anna Halloran, (16) /Kenton
The Young Rider team includes:
- Leah Beckett, (21)/Lodewijk
- Charlotte Edmonds, (19)/Locarno
- Gemma Green, (18) /Maxwell
- Sarah Millis, (21) /Korenbloem Lothar
The young rider and junior teams will share chef d’equipes Caroline Griffith and Sonia Webster and team traine