- Abbey England’s Equus brand is to sponsor the champagne bar at BETA International 2013 (17-19 February).The range of rubber-based boots is the latest acquisition for the company, which holds a Royal Warrant for the supply of saddlery workshop materials to the Royal Mews.
“It is fantastic to welcome Abbey England back on board as a sponsor,” said Claire Thomas, commercial manager of EMC, organiser of BETA International.
“The company is, without doubt, one of the show’s most loyal and enthusiastic supporters and we are really looking forward to working with them once again.”
- Competition was fast-paced and exciting in the British Showjumping Area 40 Championships, sponsored by Dengie Horse Feeds.The company’s marketing manager, Lisa Wilson, presented the prizes — including rosettes, feed vouchers and Dengie-branded rugs — to the winners of the senior classes at Brook Farm Training Centre, Billericay, Essex on 28 October.
- Blue Chip’s latest supported rider is the young eventer Felicity Collins.Fourteen-year-old Felicity, who is based in East Sussex, has four ponies for the 2013 season and is aiming to compete at one-star.
Blue Chip’s sponsorship manager Sarah Butler said: “Felicity is a fantastic rider and we are delighted to be sponsoring this talented young jockey and wish her every success for 2013.”
- Veterinary Thermal Imaging (VTI) is delighted to announce its sponsorship of Bedfordshire-based dressage rider and trainer Natalie Banks.Natalie, who runs Peak Performance Horses, is a registered British Dressage and UKCC Level 2 Coach and has competed successfully at international level.
“The support from Veterinary Thermal Imaging will ensure that I can keep my horses in top condition, said Natalie.
- New feed product Equi Protein from Equine Recovery is now sponsoring showing producer Emma Jayne Dujardin.Emma Jayne, who is the sister of Olympic gold winning dressage rider Charlotte Dujardin is based at Newton Morrel in Oxfordshire.
“I have about 10 top class ponies and people always ask me how I get my coats so shiny and my ponies in such good condition,” said Emma Jayne.
“I found Equi Protein on www.equinerecovery.co.uk and it’s an amazing feed, whether used as a top-up to your current feeding programme or as a complete feed to build condition and topline on horses in poor condition.”