Enjoy a unique trip to the 2002 World Cup show jumping finals in Leipzig Germany with HHO
If you have always wanted to experience the World Cup show jumping finals first hand, but have never quite got round to getting there, then don’t miss this unique opportunity.
Horse & Hound Online is offering you the chance to travel in style to Leipzig, Germany to watch the best European show jumpers in action at the World Cup finalson 1-6 May 2002.
Organised in association with specialist sports tour operator AKA, this exclusive travel and accommodation package includes:
- Return flights from London** to Leipzig
- Five nights accommodation at the four-star Inter-Continental Hotel
- Full buffet breakfast each morning
- H&HO welcome reception and buffet
- Season ticket to the World Cup show jumping finals
- Private conducted tour of the stables
- Entry to the gala evening performance
- Return airport transfers and daily transport to and from the event
The package, which costs £609 per person*, also includes access to the Prix St. Georges dressage and a realm of other entertainment during the five-day international show.
For more information or to book tickets contact AKA (tel: 01494 676568) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Including airport taxes. **Prices for regional flight departures and single rooms available on request.