Horse & Hound Online has launched a series of e-cards in celebration of the world’s greatest steeplechase
The annual battle of horse and rider around the Grand National course has captured the imagination of the public and equestrian enthusiasts alike. This phenomenal race is the one which every jump jockey and national hunt trainer wants to win.
This year’s Martell Grand National takes place at Aintree on Saturday 6 April and, in celebration of the great race, HHO has launched a series of e-cards depicting the proud heads of the race’s most recent winners.
You can choose between:
- Winner in 1996, Rough Questwas the first favourite to win since 1982
- Lord Gyllene, winner of the 150th running of the race at Aintree, in 1997
- Earth Summitt, who won by 11 lengths in 1998
- Bobby Jo, who stayed on well to claim victory in 1999
- Papillion, whose speed and stamina defected Mely Moss in 2000
- Red Marauder, who battle bravely in last year’s appalling conditions, which saw only four horses complete
HHO’s e-cards are quick and easy to send, so why not join our celebration by sending your favourite Grand National winner’s picture to friends and family.
Click here to send a Grand National e-card.