Baileys Horse Feeds has introduced a new cash-back scheme with 50p vouchers on promotional bags of feeds.
All feeds included in the promotion carry a 50p token, except Lo-Cal balancer and Outshine high oil supplement which carry £2 tokens. Owners can send in as many vouchers as they like as long as they have a minimum value of £5. Baileys will give owners an extra £1 for every £5-worth of vouchers sent in.
The scheme is due to run until 31 December 2010 in the UK and Northern Ireland only. Terms & Conditions apply and can be read on the Baileys Horse Feeds website.
Feeds included in the offer are:
- Everyday High Fibre Mix
- Everyday High Fibre Cubes
- No.2 Working Horse & Pony Cubes
- No.8 Meadow Sweet with honey
- No.13 Oat-Free Horse & Pony Mix
- No.14 Lo-Cal balancer
- No.1 Cooked Cereal Meal
- No.15 Senior Mix
- No.4 Top Line Conditioning Cubes
- No.17 Top Line Conditioning Mix
- No.6 All-Round Performance Mix
- No.9 All-Round Competition Mix
- Outshine high oil supplement