Switzerland’s Steve Guerdat won last week’s 10th Rolex International Jumping Riders Club (IJRC) Top 10 final in Geneva.
Riding Jalisca Solier, Mr Guerdat triumphed in the two-round competition, which featured the world’s top 10 riders based on the Rolex rankings.
The competition was created in Geneva 10 years ago and eight of the 10 finals have taken place in Geneva since 2001.
Ireland’s Denis Lynch was second riding Lantinus, while Eric Lamaze Canada and Hickstead finished third.
1. Steve Guerdat (SUI), Jalisca Solier
2. Denis Lynch (IRL), Lantinus
3. Eric Lamaze (CAN), Hickstead
4. Marcus Ehning (GER), Plot Bleu
5. Penelope Leprevost (FRA), Mylord Carthago
6. McLain Ward (USA), Sapphire
7. Rolf-Goran Bengtsson (SWE), Casall La Silla
8. Kevin Staut (FRA), Silvana de Hus
9. Edwina Alexander (AUS), Cevo Itot du Chateau
10. Pius Schwizer (SUI), Ulysse