Watch the world’s best riders in action at the World Equestrian Games with HHO
As the equestrian world looks ahead to the World Equestrian Games in Jerez, Spain (10-22 September), Horse & Hound Online is offering its users an unmissable opportunity to go along and support the British teams.
Horse & Hound, in association with specialist sports tour operator AKA, has organised an eight-day trip to WEG from 9-16 September, which covers the opening ceremony plus the eventing, dressage and vaulting competitions.
The holiday has been tailored to ensure visitors can enjoy the best of WEG with the minimum of effort. A private coach will be available from the hotel to the games every day, and a season ticket including reserved seating is part of the package.
This amazing break will include bed and breakfast accommodation at the four-star Caballo Blanco Hotel in Puerto de SantaMaria, which boasts 90 air conditioned rooms with satellite TV, restaurant, lounge bar, swimming pool, pool bar and extensive gardens. Nestling in the centre of Cadiz Bay, the hotel is just 800m from Valdelagrana beach.
A welcome reception and buffet on Tuesday 10 September will give visitors a chance to get to know each other before travelling to the games opening ceremony later in the day.
The H&H package
The holiday costs £1,149 per person, based on two sharing a twin or double room, and includes:
- Return air travel by Monarch Scheduled Services from London Luton/Gibraltar
- All airport taxes
- Return private coach transfers from Gibraltar airport to the Caballo Blanco Hotel
- Return daily private coach transfers from the Caballo Blanco Hotel to the WEG
- Seven nights hotel accommodation at the Caballo Blanco Hotel with full buffet breakfasts
- Welcome reception and buffet
- Ticket for the WEG opening ceremony
- Season ticket for the first week’s events
- Local assistance and hospitality desk service throughout the stay
For more information or to place a booking contact AKA on (tel: 01494 676568) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about WEG: