Eight sets of racing colours are to be auctioned off next week in aid of the T4Toby Trust.
T4Toby was set up for 10-year-old Toby Cunliffe who was diagnosed with a type four brain tumour earlier this year.
Toby, who loves sports and horse riding, has undergone aggressive chemo and radiotherapy but now needs specialist proton therapy, which is not available in the UK.
A total of £180,000 needs to be raised to send Toby to Boston in America to undergo the therapy.
The charity has already raised more than £120,000 but more is still needed.
The silks will go under the hammer next Tuesday, 25 August, at the first day of Doncaster Bloodstock’s St Leger sales.
The British Horseracing Authority has given a year’s registration for each set, and the silks have been donated by the manufacturers. All money raised will go straight to the trust.
The colours on auction are:
- Emerald green, brown epaulets
- Light blue, royal blue armlets
- Royal blue, dark green armlets
- Dark green, royal blue armlets
- Emerald green, brown armlets
- Light blue, purple armlets
- Royal blue, dark green epaulets
- Maroon, dark green epaulets
For more information or to make a donation visit: www.t4toby.com or call: 07918 125352