Get a sneak preview of some of the topics discussed by our columnists and in our features in this week’s magazine — on sale today.
• Pippa Funnell compares WEG ride Redesigned to the great Supreme Rock and Prinmore’s Pride — but how does he measure up?
• Parelli at Royal Festival of the Horse: Find out more from the H&H news team and what a great believer in natural horsemanship thought of the display on our letters page
• John Whitaker reveals that there were four people on his honeymoon
• Eventing columnist Tina Cook speculates on William Fox-Pitt’s fear of being beaten by girls
• Hay and straw shortage: We tell you how to avoid soaring costs
• Showjumping columnist Graham Fletcher explains why it was he and Will Funnell who needed blinkers on their recent trip to Sweden
• Royal International Horse Show: How it grew from 30 horses and a telephone nailed to a tree to the great event of today