A week of jockey tuition with a top trainer, tickets to a private box at the Grand National, a ton of hay and tickets to watch the X-Factor or Roxy Music are just some of the eclectic lots up for auction by the Middleton hunt.
Held at Birdsall House, Malton, Yorkshire on 11 September, the auction is raising funds for the hunt.
The more unusual options available for bids include the opportunity to hold a private cricket match at a country estate, a five-stage vetting and a handmade five-bar gate.
Tickets to watch England play Montenegro in the Euro 2012 qualifier at Wembley, a guided tour of the EU Parliament in Brussels and a weekend of guided wine buying in France are the highlights for non-equestrian bidders.
There are also hunting days on offer with the Quorn, Derwent, Sinnington and Middleton hunts, sporting prints and race days at a number of British racecourses.
Online bids are open and will be accepted until 8pm on 9 September. Tickets to the live auction evening cost £25 per head, including all champagne and canapés.
A few of the lots are listed below, but to see the full list go to http://middletonhunt.sensibledevelopment.com/
- Day of stag hunting in France
- Pair of tailor-made breeches
- Tickets to the Chairman’s private box at Aintree on Grand National day
- Day’s grouse shooting in Yorkshire
- Hold a private cricket match at Hovingham Hall
- Week’s holiday in New Hampshire, USA
- Day of roe stalking
- Cases of fine wine, port and champagne
- Join Channel 4 Racing for the day
- A week’s holiday in SW France
- Two tickets to see the X-Factor quarter-finals
- A month’s breaking, schooling or training of a racehorse
- Tour of the EU parliament in Brussels
- Week’s holiday in a villa in Ibiza
- Week of jockey tuition with a trainer
- Tickets to Euro 2012 match England Vs Montenegro at Wembley
- Guided wine buying holiday with a Master of Wine
- Four tickets to see Roxy Music and meet the band
- Ton of hay
- Showjumping lesson with John Roberts
- Month’s grazing for 2 horses
- A five-stage vetting
- One week’s livery
- Weekend in a luxury London flat
- Sailing a racing yacht on the Solent