The Countryside Alliance has announced changes to its membership structure
The Countryside Alliance has announced a number of changes to improve membership services and benefits which will take effect from today (15 April), which result in an increase in membership fees.
Improvements which are being passed on to members include:
- Four dedicated membership hotlines so that members can get membership, insurance, legal and countryside advice 24 hours a day
- A website facility to enable people to join the Alliance online
- Membership discounts for those who pay by direct debit
- Gift membership – enabling a year’s membership to be given as a gift
- A copy of the Alliance’s quarterly membership magazine “Real Countryside” plus newsletters from accompanying campaigns
- A simplified trade membership system
- Marks & Spencer or J Sainsbury £5 gift vouchers will be awarded to each member for every new member he or she gets to join
- Household and personal insurance savings for members
Commercial Director Roger Loodmer said, “We have spent many months streamlining the system and are pleased with what we have achieved. We hope it will make the Alliance even more accessible to its members in terms of help and advice.
“We have had to increase membership rates to implement these changes, but we hope our members will agree that the benefits far outweigh the small increase in fees”.
The new membership fees are:
- Single £42
- Joint £63
- Trade from £76
For more information on membership call the hotline (tel: 01672 519490).
Read more news from the countryside alliance: